Hycosan Red Extra Eye Drops
Hycosan Red Extra Eye Drops has been formulated with 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid (twice the concentration of Hycosan). This increase in strength gives a solution which is four times more viscous than Hycosan, but still causes minimal blurring of vision. This increase in viscosity, which allows a subsequent increase in duration of action, makes Hycosan Extra ideal for more severe cases of Dry Eye.
Hycosan Red Extra Eye Drops – now one drop delivers even more!
- Highly viscous solution, with little or no blurring of vision
- Suitable for more severe cases of dry eye
- Preservative Free
- Suitable with all contact lenses
- An alternative to eye ointments during the day
- Unique patented delivery system
- Sterile for 6 months from first opening
Hycosan Red Extra Eye Drops incorporate the following features;
- Suitable for use after eye surgery
- Suitable for use with all contact lenses
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate 2mg/ml
- Can be used for 6 months after opening
- Sterile, preservative and phosphate free solution
- Patented one way delivery system is easy to use, even for those with poor manual dexterity
Hycosan Red Extra Eye Drops (0.2% Sodium Hyaluronate) is four times more viscous than Hycosan, and so ideal for more moderate to severe Dry Eye.